Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mirrors Edge Soundtrack- one of the my new favs

Hey guys, I'm still working on my projects but I just stumbled upon something I thought I should share.

If you are an avid gamer you probably heard of the new game Mirrors edge which is (to my knowledge) the first parkour or free running simulation game ever made. the view is first person and as far as I can tell it looks exactly as it should from the eyes of a free runner and the player gets the feeling of real freedom. It is perhaps for this reason that they chose this genre of music as it makes you feel free almost like im flying lol. The main theme is called Still Alive by the artist Lisa Miskovsky. Its a crazy track and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Welp back to work laterz for now ^_^



No comments: