Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Started

Well I'm a recent college graduate and I decided to devote my new found free time to pursue my passion for writing. I've actually started my first novel (about halfway through now) and Ive also begun to type out some short story ideas swimming about my head lol. My friends suggested I start a blog to expose my projects and progress so well here I am ^_^. I'm also a video editor who does music videos for fun, I'm not that serious about it but I do like to think I make decent vids and hope to improve.

During the following days, weeks, months maybe years I'll be updating my blog with some excerpts from my novel as well as short stories- Along with whatever topics are swimming about my head at the moment. So I hope you enjoy.

Okay its 4:30 am and I need to sleep so I guess thats it for now.

Laterz and Do it and Dun!!!

2 comments:

Corey Graham 2.0 said...

GReat man glad to see you started. Get things happening man. this is what it is all about!

M. A. Julz said...

Go 4 it Delly !!!